Wednesday, January 12, 2011

0 Point Salad Dressing

3 Tbs Balsamic Vinegar
1 Cup of Water
2 Tsp of Splenda
1 1/2 Tsp of Dijon Mustard
2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
Salt & Pepper To Taste

Add all the ingredients together and whisk. Serve Chilled.

Now here is the thing I know your thinking "Water"? Yeah Water. I wanted a 0 Point Dressing and this is the only way I could think of for the moment. In a normal Balsamic dressing you normally find EVOO. Do you know how many points EVOO is? 1 Teaspoon is 1 Point. Its high but EVOO is good for you, it's a good fat so if you want too , add that Teaspoon of EVOO to your salad. It's how ever you like it.

The 0 point Dressing can also be used to marinate meats . I think I might make some Chicken next week with it. I'll post about when I do :)

Do you have a favorite 0 or low point dressing?


The Fat What Girl


Beginning Weight
January 3, 2011 - 200.6 lbs

January 11, 2011 - 192.4 lbs
Goal Weight - 150 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment