Friday, January 7, 2011

I ❤ SUSHI



It's the best thing in the world! I truly believe that. If there was one food I could eat before I was to die it would be SUSHI. My son loves it too. Thank God because my husband doesn't really do too much sushi unless its a Tempura Roll. So my sister had said something about WW and Sushi before and I couldn't really remember (She's doing WW Too) so I have been looking up as much as I could and I found this website Sushi Faq. They have all kinds of awesome info and to top that off they have WW points. Yay!!!! I am overjoyed. I saw all the WW points and I almost wanted to tear up. So now when I go to HEB or out for Sushi or when I make it myself :) I will know exactly how many points it is. How wonderful is that!


The Fat What Girl


Beginning Weight
January 3, 2011 - 200.6 lbs

Goal Weight - 150 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment