Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 6 with Flex Points

(January 8, 2011)
What I ate...

Breakfast-
1 Homemade Egg McMuffin 4 pts.

1 Cup of Coffee 1 pt.

Lunch-
Salad w/ Veggies 0 pts.
2 Tbs Ranch Dressing 4 pts.
Water 0 pts.

Dinner-
Cheat Day
w/ Flex Point
6 Wingstop Wings 13 pts.
1/2 Basket Fries 4 pts.
Ranch Dressing 10 pts.
Soda 0 pts.
Extra-
Smirnoff Ice 5 pts.


Total Points To Use = 29
Total Points Used = 41
Flex Points For The Week = 35
Flex Points Used = 12
Flex Points Left = 23

Let's Talk Flex Points. These babies allow you to have that drink with your friend or go out to dinner and have a slice of pie. Weight Watchers allows you to have 35 Extra Points a week. I forgot to mention this in the beginning, sorry guys. So each week you get 35 Extra Points to do what you want with. If you don't use them all too bad, they DO NOT ROLL OVER! They start back at the beginning of the week again. So my Hubby and I have made Saturday to be our Cheat Day with our flex points. We went out and got take out for the first time in a week. That's awesome for us because we will normally go to sonic everyday and grab a soda and then maybe it's late so we run up to McDonald's cause mom's to tired to cook. Not only is it more healthy for us to eat at home with our kids but it's saving us money we don't need to spend.

So anyways we went to Wingstop and I feel so GUILTY. I know, I know. Why?? Well because I feel like I should stick to my diet all the way and I think I might end up doing just that and leaving my flex points for drinks throughout the week and just little stuff. I think one meal was to much for me. I felt like I over didn't. So that wont be happening again. Well at least not a big meal like that.

So for my exercise today I did a lot of walking around. We went and did our normal Saturday of running errands non-stop and then after dinner (because I felt guilty) We went for a long walk in our little neighborhood and then I came home and did some push ups, crunches and some lunges. I felt a little better after that. So I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and Keep Up The Fabulous Work Everyone. You Can Do It!



The Fat What Girl


Beginning Weight
January 3, 2011 - 200.6 lbs

Goal Weight - 150 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment