Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 9

(January 11, 2011)
What I ate...

Breakfast-
1 Homemade Egg McMuffin 4 pts.
1 Cup of Coffee 1 pts.


Snacks-
Keebler 100 Calorie Right Bites Fudge Shoppe Brownie Minis 2 pts.
Water 0 pts.

Lunch-
2 Baked Empanada 6 pts.
Salad 0 pts.
0 Point Salad Dressing 0 pts.
Water 0 pts.
Diet Soda 0 pts.

Dinner-
1 Serving of Lightened Shepard's Pie 6 pts.
(We Loved it)
Water 0 pts

Dessert-
Smart Ones Key Lime Pie 4 pts.

Total Points To Use = 28
Total Points Used = 23
Flex Points For The Week = 35
Flex Points Used = 9
Flex Points Left = 26

So I said I was never going to use Ranch again because the points are just crazy high so I made one. It super simple, I posted the link at the top with everything I ate. Dinner was really good. I will definitely be making that again and it was super filling. For Exercise I went for a walk again and did my normal crunches and push-ups. I really want to get a gym membership. They are opening a YMCA near me and they have childcare for the gym part. We might look into that. As for now I'm off to go clean. Keep up the Good Work People. You Can Do It and We Can Do It Together.


The Fat What Girl


Beginning Weight
January 3, 2011 - 200.6 lbs

January 11, 2011 - 192.4 lbs
Goal Weight - 150 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment