Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 16

(January 18, 2011)
What I ate...

Breakfast-
2 Cup of Mocha Coffee 2 pts.

Lunch-
Southwest Salad w/ Dressing 9 pts.
Diet Soda 0 pts.
1/2 Frap from McDonald's 6 pts.

Dinner-
Zero Point Soup 0 pts.
1 Turkey Sandwich 3 pts.
Water 0 pts.

Extra's-
HEB Samples 2 pts.
Popcorn 1 pt.

Total Points To Use = 28
Total Points Used = 23
Flex Points For The Week = 35
Flex Points Used = 0
Flex Points Left = 35

Went to the gym today. Man do my knees hurt. I did about 30 minutes on the elliptical machine and then used some arm weights. I would have stayed longer but some people came in that were just watching me workout and it kinda creeped me out. They were older like in there 60's or so and the old man was watching my hiney in the mirror. So weird. I need to find a better time to go to the gym. It was a good workout though.

I need a workout buddy :(


The Fat What Girl


Beginning Weight
January 3, 2011 - 200.6 lbs

January 11, 2011 - 190.8 lbs
Goal Weight - 150 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment