Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 19

(January 21, 2011)
What I ate...

Breakfast-
2 Pieces of Toast 1 pt.
1 Slice of WW Cheese 1 pt.
1 Cup of Coffee 1 pt.

Lunch-
Whole Wheat Sub Bun 3 pts.
4 Homemade Turkey Meatballs 4 pts.
Homemade Marinara Sauce 0 pts.
Salad 0 pts.
2 Tbs Salad Dressing 2 pts.
Water 0 pts.

Snack
-
27 Cracker Chips 2 pts.
Water 0 pts.

Dinner-
12 in. Subway Turkey Breast 15 pts.

Extra's-
Drink 5 pts.


Total Points To Use = 28
Total Points Used = 28
Flex Points For The Week = 35
Flex Points Used = 6
Flex Points Left = 29


Went to the gym tonight. I did the elliptical for about 30 minutes. I don't know if it's because I didn't drink enough water but I felt sick. Maybe it's because I stuffed myself at subway. Darn you Subway, Darn You! It was good though and I only had a sandwich. Ok I had a big sandwich but that's all I had. I swear.

So have you seen those commercials for Slimquick? You know the ones that have the cartoon husband and wife and they are on the same diet and he is losing all the weight and the wife is gaining or not losing anything. Well I had one of those commercials happen to me today in my very own living room.


My husband walks in and pulls his pants down right to his knees and goes look honey. I've lost so much weight they are just falling off.
Me (being sarcastic)- Good for you. I can't help but be a little jealous. It's natural. I'm so very proud of him though and I know soon my pants will fall off my hiney too.

Keep up the good work everyone. You can do it and we can do it together.




The Fat What Girl


Beginning Weight
January 3, 2011 - 200.6 lbs
January 11, 2011 - 190.8 lbs
Goal Weight - 150 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment