Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 11

(January 13, 2011)
What I ate...

Breakfast-
2 Cup of Mocha Coffee 2 pts.

Lunch-
Southwestern Salad w/ grilled Chicken 9 pts.
Iced Coffee 5 pts.
Diet Soda 0 pts.

Dinner-
Tv Dinner 6 pts.
Water 0 pts.

Extra-
1 Drink 5 pts.

Total Points To Use = 28
Total Points Used = 27
Flex Points For The Week = 35
Flex Points Used = 9
Flex Points Left = 26

I wasn't home alot yesterday so I didn't get alot of exercise in but i did manage to play Wii Fit with the kids for just a bit. So at least I did something. I had lunch with my sister yesterday at McDonald's and I had their Southwestern Salad with Grilled Chicken. I must say I like it and I am not normally fond of fast food salads. She also gave me some old point weight watchers books.. Thanks Sis! There are some really yummy looking recipes I want to try out.

I am going to weight in Tomorrow morning So I can see if I need to drop another point. I will post it but I am not going to log it with my other weights until Monday since Monday is my normal weigh in day. So come back and check tomorrow and see my progress.


The Fat What Girl



Beginning Weight
January 3, 2011 - 200.6 lbs

January 11, 2011 - 192.4 lbs
Goal Weight - 150 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment