Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 7

(January 9, 2011)
What I ate...

Breakfast-
1 YoCrunch Fruit Parfait 2 pts.
(If you click on the link they have a coupon for $1.00 off)
2 Cup of Coffee 2 pt.

Lunch-
Church Lunch 14 pts.
(We ate at Church so I guessed my points the best I could.)
Water 0 pts.

Dinner-
Healthy Choice Salisbury Steak Tv Dinner 3 pts.
Water 0 pts

Extra-
Smirnoff Ice 5 pts.

Total Points To Use = 29
Total Points Used = 26
Flex Points For The Week = 35
Flex Points Used = 12
Flex Points Left = 23

It was a busy day. We went to church this morning and then I came home and cleaned out my nasty fridge. That was a workout in itself. (Thanks Honey for Helping) Here's what's inside..






So we ate lunch at church and I guesstimated how many points I used. I ate a few things like a baked potato, salad and a little broccoli rice casserole. I tried to not over do it but man with all that food it's hard.

Tomorrow morning is weigh in time!!!!
I'm going to post my weight as soon as I get my kiddo on the bus for school. So make sure you check back so you can see! I'm So Excited!

For exercise today I put my little one in the jogging stroller and went for a fast paced walk. My son rode his scooter beside me for company. My hubby normally tags along with me but he didn't accompany me tonight. He only wants to walk on the weekends and I think we should do it during the week too. So I think I might be taking a few walks by myself. Also pushing that darn stroller was hard. I got out of breath a few times. (Don't laugh, you know you would be too) The streets around me vary from uphill to downhill to rocky to smooth. I felt my legs burning and thats GOOD! I know the fats just melting away.

So I'm off for the night. Talk to you all tomorrow with my weight Yay!


The Fat What Girl


Beginning Weight
January 3, 2011 - 200.6 lbs

Goal Weight - 150 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment