Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 5

(January 7, 2011)
What I ate...

Breakfast-
24 Frosted Mini Wheat's 3 pts.
1 Cup Low fat Milk 2 pts.
1 Cup of Coffee 1 pt.

Lunch-
Lemon Pepper Fish Tv Dinner 6 pts.
(Healthy Choice Meal)
1 Diet Soda 0 pts.
Giant Glass Of Water 0 pts.

Dinner-
Low Fat Baked Ziti w/ Spinach 6 pts.
(Serves 8, So I had 1/8)
Giant Glass Of Water 0 pts.

Extra-
Smirnoff Ice 5 pts.


Total Points To Use = 29
Total Points Used = 23

My days are caught up now. Woo Hoo! No more posting the next day for the day before. So today my exercise consisted of Walking around the store shopping for like an hour, Going for a walk around our little neighborhood after dinner and last but not least Wii Bowling and Wii Baseball for Family Game Night. I know I really should be during more. I promise myself I will start a normal workout schedule this coming week. This past week was so crazy and out of whack I would have forgotten my head if it wasn't attached. I'm glad it's Friday though.

So I can't wait to weigh myself. (Weigh in day is Monday mornings) I haven't messed up on my points and I have at least been trying to be more active then I normally am. My husband has become addicted to weighing himself though. He will weigh himself before bed and then when he gets up in the morning and all I hear is "Honey, I lost 2lbs while I was just sleeping." So, I am happy to say my husband has lost like 7 lbs in a week. I'm so happy for him. I hope I have lost 7 lbs. So on to the food. I made Baked Ziti w/ Spinach tonight for dinner. It wasn't to bad. I liked the taste but the pasta wasn't my favorite and my hubby ate all of his but my children refused. So it's not a big keeper for us here in my house. I used whole wheat pasta and man you can really tell the difference in normal bleached pasta's to the whole wheat. It was almost like a grainy texture. I think that's the thing that bothered me most about the meal.

So as you can tell I really like Gina's Skinny Recipes. She has so much to choose from I just keep going back for more. So Thanks Gina for all the Recipes! Hope you guys head over there and try out a few recipes for yourself.


The Fat What Girl


Beginning Weight
January 3, 2011 - 200.6 lbs

Goal Weight - 150 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment