Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 8

(January 10, 2011)
What I ate...

Breakfast-
2 Cup of Coffee 2 pts.
(I didn't eat breakfast and I could kick myself in the butt for it.)

Snacks-
Keebler 100 Calorie Right Bites Fudge Shoppe Brownie Minis 2 pts.
Banana 2 pts.
Water 0 pts.

Lunch-
Healthy Choice Tortellini Primavera Parmesan 4 pts.
Water 0 pts.
Diet Soda 0 pts.

Dinner-
3 Baked Empanada 9 pts.
Salad w/ Ranch Dressing 13 pts.
(I wont be using that dressing ever again)
Water 0 pts

Extra-
Smirnoff Ice 5 pts.

Total Points To Use = 28
Total Points Used = 28
Flex Points For The Week = 35
Flex Points Used = 9
Flex Points Left = 26

I feel like I'm off to a bad start with my Flex Points. I went over my normal points today. If my salad dressing hadn't been so darn much I would have been fine. I need to find one that not so flipping much. I thought my dressing was only a few points for so much but come to find out me and Chris (My husband) added them up on his little weight watchers calculator he has on his phone while we were cooking and it had way more points then I thought it did :( I really need to find a low point dressing because I really like to have salads for lunch that way I can use most of my points for dinner.

Dinner tonight was Empanada's from Gina's Skinny Taste. So Good.

I highly recommend you trying them, even if you aren't on a diet. I used her recipe for Picadillo as well. This will be something I make again.

Exercise was a little bit of boxing on the Wii with Chris then after dinner in the nasty mist we bundled my kids up and we went for a fast paced walk. (Don't worry they were warm) It was a good walk. I could feel my legs burning and the uphill kicked my butt. Then I came home and did some crunches and lifted some weight. It's such a good feeling when you can see that you are actually losing and can see a difference in your body.

Hope everyone is staying warm.


The Fat What Girl


Beginning Weight
January 3, 2011 - 200.6 lbs

January 11, 2011 - 192.4 lbs
Goal Weight - 150 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment