Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 10

(January 12, 2011)
What I ate...

Breakfast-
24 Frosted Mini Wheats 3 pts.
1 Cup of Low Fat Milk 2 pts.
1 Cup of Mocha Coffee 1 pts.

Snacks-
Baked Ruffles 2 pts.
2 Small Oranges 2 pts.
Water 0 pts.

Lunch-
Taco Salad 6 pts.
Water 0 pts.
Diet Soda 0 pts.

Dinner-
1 Turkey Burger w/ Bun 4 pts.
Light Mayo 1 pts.
Fries 2 pts.
Water 0 pts.


Total Points To Use = 28
Total Points Used = 23
Flex Points For The Week = 35
Flex Points Used = 9
Flex Points Left = 26

No workout for me today. I watched my friends kids and now I am exhausted. By the time they left it was time for my kids to get ready for bed and I just couldn't go anymore. Hopefully I will get a good workout tomorrow. Dinner we had Turkey burgers. They were okay. Definitely didn't have anything on a normal burger but we ate them with no complaints. Even my kids ate them and my son didn't even know that it was turkey. Alright everyone I'm off to go get some stuff done. I'll post the recipe later on.


The Fat What Girl



Beginning Weight
January 3, 2011 - 200.6 lbs

January 11, 2011 - 192.4 lbs
Goal Weight - 150 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment