Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 4

(January 6, 2011)
What I ate...

Breakfast-
3 Egg Whites 1 pt.
1 ½ Tbs Cheese 1 pt.
1 Piece Whole Wheat Toast 1 pt.
1 Tbs Butter 1 pt.
1 Cup of Cafe mocha Coffee 1 pt.

Lunch-
Salad with Veggies 0 pts.
3.5 oz Ranch Dressing 4 pts.
Giant Glass of Water 0 pts.

Dinner-
Lemon Pepper Fish Tv Dinner 6 pts.
(Healthy Choice Meal)
1 Diet Soda 0 pts.
Giant Glass Of Water 0 pts.


Total Points To Use = 29
Total Points Used = 15


So I didn't even come close to hitting my Points To Use. It was one busy day. I didn't even get in a good workout. My daughter had an appointment so while we were there waiting I put her on my legs and did a few leg lifts and then was lifting her up and down with my arms like weights so at least I did a little something. I had dinner planned for Baked Ziti but we got home way to late and I ended up eating a Healthy Choice Meal. I don't know if it was because I was starving at this point or what but I LOVED that Tv Dinner. I'm not to big on fish from a box either and it was really good. My husband had this Healthy Choice Meal. He liked it too. So if you are looking for a easy fast go to meal when you don't have any time to cook. I would say these are perfect. They also have the Weight Watchers Points on the back of the box which is Fabulous. For those of you that are Trying to lose weight, Keep up the good work and you can do it!


The Fat What Girl


Beginning Weight
January 3, 2011 - 200.6 lbs

Goal Weight - 150 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment