Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 3

(January 5, 2011)
What I ate...

Breakfast-
24 Frosted Mini Wheats 3 pts.
1 Cup Low Fat Milk 2 pts.
1 Cup of Cafe mocha Coffee 1 pt.

Lunch-
Salad with Veggies 0 pts.
3.5 oz Ranch Dressing 4 pts.
Giant Glass of Water 0 pts.

Snack-
2 Cookies 3 pts.

Dinner-
1 Cup Tortellini Soup 4 pts.
1 Slice Garlic Bread 4 pts.
7 Skinny Nachos about 4 pts.
Giant Glass Of Water 0 pts.


Total Points To Use = 29
Total Points Used = 25


I'm a day behind on my posting. I really need to post before I go to bed but by the end of the day I feel like I just take it anymore and I am crawling into bed finding myself falling fast asleep. I feel old, going to bed at 9pm. I'm 26, I should be able to stay up late but I find myself dozing off like I did on New Years Eve at my sisters house. I'm so lame. Any who, Yesterday I didn't really get a good enough workout in. If you call cleaning house a workout then I guess maybe I did workout. I did happen to walk to go pick my son up from the bus after school. (He's 6 and thinks it's awesome he gets to walk home.) So since I am talking about my son let me tell you something funny he said to me the other day. He walks in the house and goes Mom, We're all on periods right? I was like, what? No!! What are you talking about? He said we're on a period right? I said, oh gosh no, We meaning your dad and I are on a diet. He said oh, I told my teacher we were all on our periods." Yep, that's my boy. I can only imagine what his teacher is thinking.

So today I am really going to try and workout. I have a pretty busy day today. So fingers crossed. So let me tell you about the Tortellini Soup I made last night for dinner. Lets just say I wont be making it again. I was really the only one that ate it and I just had a cups worth. It's not that it was bad but just not something I will choose to eat again. My husband for sure didn't like it he had like 2 bites and then he was done. We ended up eating the leftover Skinny nachos from the night before, Still so good even for being leftovers. So if you want, here is the recipe for the Tortellini Soup. I'm not promising you will like it but hey you never know.


The Fat What Girl


Beginning Weight
January 3, 2011 - 200.6 lbs

Goal Weight - 150 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment