Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 2

(January 4, 2011)
What I ate...

Breakfast-
24 Frosted Mini Wheats 3 pts.
1 Cup Low Fat Milk 2 pts.
1 Medium Banana 2 pts.
1 Cup of Cafe mocha Coffee 1 pt.

Lunch-
1/2 Cup Leftover Homemade Sloppy Joe 2 pts.
1 Whole Wheat Bun 1 pt.
Giant Glass of Water 0 pts.

Snack-
3 Cups of Air Popped Popcorn 7 pts.
(Snacked on this off and on through out the day)
1 Medium Tomato 0 pts.

Dinner-
14 Skinny Nachos 7 pts.
(I wish I could have eaten more, So Yumm)
Giant Glass Of Water 0 pts


Total Points To Use = 29
Total Points Used = 25



So I know I am allowed 29 Points and maybe I should be eating all of them. I don't know. I should look into it more but I feel full. I have the craving to eat though just because I am so use to snacking and I am so badly trying to stop that. That's my Enemy, my Kryptonite. The one thing that always ruins my diets. So Snacking No more. Well maybe while I watch a movie but only healthy stuff. So for my workout again I did about 45 Minutes of Wii Just Dance 2 and about 30 minutes of yoga. I like doing Just Dance 2 because I have a almost 2 year old that has to do everything I do and this way she can dance right along with me. She loves it. I love it. Now Yoga with her on the hand is SOOOO HARD. She crawls underneath me and decides that is the time she wants to love on me.. Uggghhh Children. You gotta love them! So My weigh in Day is Monday morning. I can't wait to see if I have lost anything. Here is the Skinny Nachos Recipe, They are so good you will want more. Not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing. For those of you following me or reading Thanks and if You are trying to lose weight, YOU CAN DO IT and WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER!!!


The Fat What Girl


Beginning Weight
January 3, 2011 - 200.6 lbs

Goal Weight - 150 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment