Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1

(January 3, 2011)
So yesterday I ate...

Breakfast-
3 Egg Whites 1 pt.
2 Slices of Whole Wheat Toast 2 pts.
2 Tsp Butter 2 pts.
1 Cup Low Fat Milk 2 pts.
1 Cup of Cafe Mocha Coffee 1 pt.

Snack-
1 Medium Banana 2 pts.

Lunch-
1 PB&J Sammy 6 pts.
1 Small Apple 1 pt.
45 Pretzel Sticks 2 pts.
Giant Glass of Water 0 pts.

Dinner-
1/2 Cup Homemade Sloppy Joe 2 pts
(Sloppy Joe mix had a full serving of veggies mixed together with it)
1 Whole Wheat Bun 1 pt.
15 Baked Fries 2 pts.
1 Medium Banana 2 pts.
1 Diet Soda 0 pts.

Total Points To Use = 29
Total Points Used = 26

I did about 45 Minutes of the Wii Just Dance 2 and then a few hours later I did 30 Minutes of Yoga and then I walked about 2 miles that afternoon. I feel like I'm off to a good start. Hope it stays this way. If you want the Amazing Sloppy Joe Recipe head on over to Gina's Skinny Recipes. My whole family loved them and you couldn't even tell that they are loaded with veggies. So Stinkin Good. Alright Ya'll, I'm off to go Work my FAT off.

The Fat What Girl


Beginning Weight
January 3, 2011 - 200.6 lbs

Goal Weight - 150 lbs





No comments:

Post a Comment