Monday, January 3, 2011

You think I'm What???

Fat? No I'm just Big Boned. Hi Ya'll, My name is Bobbie and I'm 26 and Fat. My mirror says different though. I think I look tiny and then I see pictures like this one.


I can see the start of my extra chin and think man how did I go from a size 8 to a size 17. Let me tell you. I had a baby and I ate. I wasn't one of those skinny pregnant ladies. I was happy and fed. Let me tell you Pregnant Women are way happier when they have food. I just didn't stop after I had my baby. She is now turning 2 and I still weigh the same as I did when I had her. I think it's time to loose some of this as I call it Baby Weight, HaHaHa. We all know it's not baby weight anymore but it helps me sleep better at night thinking it is. So my goal with this blog is to keep track of my weight and food intake. We all know it cost to diet and to do diet programs so I improvised (cause I can't afford it) and I am doing weight watchers by myself. I found all theses nifty little blogs and websites that have all the old points from weight watchers including the calculators that you need to find your points with and I figured it all out. Weight Watchers is now doing a points plus program and I feel more comfortable with the old one as there is more information on it then the new one. I will post the sties that I use once I truly find out how to use this blog. Oh and I might add, My husband is doing it with me. I told him this morning that I'll be his ROCK and he'll be mine. I love him. So everyone here is the start of a new me. I can do it and you can watch. I will post before and after pictures too as I take them.


The Fat What Girl



Beginning Weight
January 3, 2011 - 200.6 lbs

Goal Weight - 150 lbs

2 comments:

  1. I love you and am so WITH YOU!!
    This year I will get myself back, and stop calling it baby weight too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love You TOO.. YAY!!! Your right you will get yourself back. Your Strong and can do it! NO MORE BABY WEIGHT!!! Woot Woot!!!

    ReplyDelete